Research will be done in two ways. More general research with a pre-test (Nov 2014) and a Post-test (June 2016) and a smaller scale research before and after each short term meeting (Austria, Norway, etc.).
Research serves as an intellectual output that is beyond plagiarism and upgrades the quality of the results, but it also serves as a tool for internal evaluation. We have defined the following research questions concerning 5 major problems/topics related to internet use (addiction, health, security, ethics, safety):
1st research question: Do students know what every problem (topic) is about? We will also check for awareness.
2nd research question: Have students experienced problem (the topic is about)?
3nd research question: Do students know what to do if they (or their friends) experience this?
General research results::
Smaller scale research results before and after each short term meeting (Austria, Norway, etc.):
- Internet Addiction: results before activities
- Internet Addiction: results after activities
- Health matters related to int use:before
- Health matters related to int use:after
- Internet Security matters: before
- Internet Security matters: after
- Ethics related to int use: before
- Ethics related to int use: after
- Safety related to int use: before
- Safety related to int use: after
Research Pre Questionnaires: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6i1EVWz6r7mQVVPWml5MzROb3M
Research Post Questionnaires: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6i1EVWz6r7mNUg5RnlTVktvR0U?usp=sharing
Please check an application for Android created by students (by using Apps Inventor)
- SIFA application for Android
- SIFA application for Android (final)
- SIFA application for Android (code)