Safe Internet quiz
- Written by Pawel
- Published in Safety related to Internet use: Activities in Poland
1) According to FB addiction stats the most FB addicted (the biggest numer of
posts a day) country is:
2) What is the name of Polish minister of digital affairs?
3) The country with the biggest percentage of social media fans is:
1) Argentina 2) Vietnam 3)Poland
4) Give at least 4 reasons why the Internet is a usefull tool for the terrorists.
5) Explain the term „back door”
6) The most frequently searched name/person in Google in Poland in 2015 is:
1) Andrzej Duda 2) Donald Tusk 3) Pope Francis
7) Explain the term „Troyan”
8) The most frequently typed phrase on Google in Poland in 2015 is:
Game of Thrones, Fifty Shades of Grey, Starw Wars – the force awakens
9) Which european city is the headquater of the NATO Cooperative Cyber
Defence Centre of Excellence?
10) Explain the term Phishing.
11)Explain the term critical infrastructure
12)The first Website was employed/started
a) at CERN in Switzerland b) at Harvard University 3) at NSA in Maryland
13)The most popular Internet password in 2015 was:
1)123456 2) password 3)football
14)What is cloud computing? is a kind of Internet-based computing that provides
shared processing resources and data to computers and other devices on
15)Who has the biggest number of followers on Twitter?
Katy Perry, Cristiano Ronaldo, Barack Obama
16)How many signs may have one tweet?
17)What is ACTA?
18)Who founded Apple company (at least two names)?